It senior Data Developer
Lunalogic UK is looking for an experienced Data Developer to work on the Data Framework project within our client's Capital Markets IT Department.This role will focus on the development / design / enhancement of the Data Framework platform. The platform delivers the MIFID2 and other Regulatory requirements. Work will initial focus on a new data quality tool to improve the measurement and reporting of DQ. Job based in London.
List of expected deliverables / results :
- Develop software solutions with best practices for the data, data quality and services layer.
- Delivery of new data services, data quality systems and workflows; providing advice and on design and technical implementations.
Key Developer Skillset - Experienced Python developer.
- Exposure to the python Dask framework
- Experience of SQL / Data Structures / Data Architectures
- Experience of delivering data via services, like REST API services
- Agile development / Test Driven delivery / DevOps
- Java 8-11+ background a positive advantage
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn and apply skills quickly.