A fantastic opportunity for an individual with a background in client services / investor relations and a passion for delivering excellent service to clients to join a highly entrepreneurial private equity business.
Investor Relations / Client Services / Wealth Management / Asset Management / Private Equity / ISA / SIPP / Investor Services / HNW / Real Estate
A fast paced and dynamic private equity firm who raise capital for luxury Real Estate transactions.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, we always strive to provide them with exceptional customer service. We believe to deliver the best customer service we need to bring on-board exceptional people.
As part of our investor relations team, you will be responsible for ensuring the investment processing runs smoothly and we are providing the best customer experience. You will be communicating with customers during office hours and on occasion out of hours.
You will be:
- First point of contact for all our members, assisting from initial enquiry, explaining our exciting investment opportunities, and providing support throughout the entire investment cycle from onboarding (KYC/AML etc.) to repayment.
- Handling inbound calls/emails/live chats from prospective and current customers, continually beating their expectation’s by providing outstanding customer service, delivering against our Service Level Agreements, and receiving market leading feedback (e.g., Trust pilot reviews).
- Making outbound calls/emails to explain our exciting product and assist in growing our user database, adhering to regulatory and business standards.
- Support the Head of Investor Relations, by being the first point of contact, maintaining and developing relationships with our customers and any other operational and acquisition requirements.
- Prepare investor communications and website content for new investment opportunities and keep investors informed of the status of their current investments via written quarterly updates.
- Work closely with the entire team to ensure we are delivering a market leading customer experience, by providing us with your observations and change suggestions (your voice really does matter)
- Feed into the product development roadmap with suggestions of how to improve the product to improve the customer experience and to improve operational efficiency.
- Investors range from Individual High net worth or Sophisticated investors to Family Offices and Financial Institutions.
You Will Need:
- At least 1 years’ experience in a client-facing role ideally within the Wealth Management, Fintech, Asset Management, Wrap Platform or Proptech sectors
- Excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- To be confident, presentable and able to interact directly and autonomously with a wide variety of investors and stakeholders.
- Account manager experience would be a bonus.
- A great communicator
- With entrepreneurial spirit
- Happy to learn and stretch yourself.
- Customer focused and enjoy helping others.
- Fast learner who is willing and able to learn about an exciting financial product.