Investor Relations / Business Development / Start-Up / Fintech / Investments / P
- £30k - £40k
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Jigsaw Search
- 11 Dec 18
A highly entrepreneurial start-up business which has already seen considerable growth within the Fintech / Investment space are looking to hire a bright, entrepreneurial individual with fantastic relationship building skills to join their business.
** Investor Relations / Business Development / Start-Up / Fintech / Investments **
A highly entrepreneurial start-up business which has already seen considerable growth within the Fintech / Investment space.
As part of our investor relations team you will be responsible for ensuring the investment process runs smoothly and we are providing the best customer experience. You will be communicating with customers during office hours and on occasion out of hours.
You will be:
· First point of contact for all of our members / customers, assisting from initial enquiry, explaining our exciting investment opportunities, and providing support throughout the entire investment cycle from onboarding (KYC/AML etc.) to repayment.
· Pre-screening prospective customers based on their feedback provided, understanding their investment appetite for our different products
· Handling inbound calls/emails/live chats from prospective and current customers, continually beating their expectations by providing outstanding customer service, delivering against our Service Level Agreements
· Making outbound calls/emails to explain our exciting product and assist in growing our user database, adhering to regulatory and business standards
· Support the Head of Investor Relations, by being the first point of contact, maintaining and developing relationships with our customers and any other operational and acquisition requirements.
· Work closely with the entire team to ensure we are delivering a market leading customer experience, by providing us with your observations and change suggestions (your voice really does matter)
You Will Need:
· 2 + years’ experience in a client-facing role ideally within the Wealth management, Fintech, Real Estate, or Proptech sectors
· Good knowledge of business finance and investments would be advantageous, or any other type of proven strong numerical aptitude
· Excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
· To be confident, presentable and able to interact directly and autonomously with a wide variety of investors and stakeholders
· Good listening skills
· To be a strong team player
· The ability to keep delivering under pressure and have excellent attention to detail
· A passion for delivering excellent service
· Able to prioritise workloads and juggle high volumes
· A great communicator
· With entrepreneurial spirit
· Happy to learn and stretch yourself
· Wanting to further your skills and experience in client, business and risk management.
· Customer focused and enjoy helping others
· Fast learner who is willing and able to learn about an exciting financial product
· Self-motivated and likes to make things happen!
· Are smart ,well organised and great with people
Joining a startup at a very exciting time! Put your innovative ideas to good use. Work in a very nice office, in a great location, and with some fabulous people.