Investor Relations Professional, Leading European Infrastructure Investor, London, UK
We are working with a leading European infrastructure investor who recently completed a successful fundraise over exceeding their initial targets. They are now looking to hire an experienced Investor Relations professional so this person can embed into the organisation and start getting to know the investor base ready to support the fundraising effort for the next fund.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate ability to execute at both the strategic and LP facing level, as well as deliver effectively on the necessary administration and process tasks that are an integral part of a smooth-running investor relations function. You do not need to come from the infrastructure space but will need to be numerate and show an interest in the sector, able to pick up its nuances quickly.
This is a great opportunity for a strong professional to join a small and successful team that is growing and ambitious. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interact with existing investors and arrange and attend meetings, building relationships with new investors
- Lead efforts around key investor events: AGM, advisory board meetings and contribute to the production and delivery of the quarterly reports
- Drive the fundraising timetable from preparing the documentation (PPM, DDQ, RFPs) to planning investor targets and coordinating pre-marketing
- Coordinate roadshows, draft content and be responsible for all investor follow up holding ownership of the CRM system
- Support with investor targeting and go to market strategy
- Background in investor relations from within private markets or experience within private placement
- Strong academic record
- Prior experience within infrastructure space would be well-regarded though not a prerequisite. Interest in the space is essential
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Detail-oriented, structured thinker with strong project management skills
- Technically minded and comfortable understanding financial / performance terminology