- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
Grow with a company that puts customers first We have an exciting new opportunity for an Investor Relations Manager to join our Investor Relations team based in London on a Permanent contract.
Grow with a company that puts customers first
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Investor Relations Manager to join our Investor Relations team based in London on a Permanent contract.
This position will be responsible for managing and developing our quarterly financial disclosures and associated activities.
We're passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That's why we've built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As an Investor Relations Manager your main responsibilities will be
- Day-to-day management of quarterly financial disclosures for Santander UK, including the Quarterly Management Statement and Investor Update presentation.
- Lead the planning, management and execution of the quarterly reporting process to ensure high quality reporting supported by appropriate control, verification and sign off.
- Management of the annual Strategic Report production as well as other ad hoc and supporting materials related to seminars, conferences and projects.
- Development of financial disclosures and contribution of content where needed in line with best practice and market trends.
- Support for our wider investor engagement activities including maintenance of our investor database and contact management system.
Minimum skills and experience required
- Degree qualified with a post grad qualification - ideally an accounting qualification.
- Financial analysis or reporting experience in the financial services industry, debt capital markets or with rating agencies.
- Demonstrable range of negotiating, influencing and writing skills with the ability to articulate the corporate story, and to credibly effect change.
- Strong organisation skills coupled with experience in process management and resilience when working under pressure.
- Ability to work flexibly and collaboratively within a small team, and across the wider organisation.
Salary is competitive
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that's flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
- Pension with generous contributions from Santander
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- £6,000 car allowance per year
- Company funded Individual Private medical Insurance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance for your family, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness
- Access to an All Employee car scheme
- Excellent employee recognition schemes, be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Triton Square, London
Our Triton Square office in London is conveniently located within walking distance from Euston Station and Warren Street Station. It's one of our biggest offices in the UK and is home to a range of key functions for the bank from Marketing, Finance and Risk to Digital and HR. With an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We'll give you more than a job, we'll give you a purpose - to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we're making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We've created an environment where we always put people first, that's why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you'll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What's more, we'll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn't gone unnoticed and we've been listed as one of Britain's Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you're interested in then please apply on the link below.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Santander are an equal opportunities employer who are simple, personal and fair in everything we do. For more information on our commitment to equal opportunities, please visit our diversity page here.