A new opportunity has opened for a junior relationship manager within the UK and European Institutional Team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to break into a career within Investment Management. Working for a top tier company who pride themselves on creating a diverse and nurturing culture, they offer excellent training and a promising career trajectory. Working within a small team as part of a larger business, this role offers an opportunity to be a key part of its growth and success.
You will have:
- You will have 18months + experience working with clients in a professional capacity.
- Working with financial services customers or professional services
- Be familiar with a high pressure environment, responding to client emails and calls with a timely manner
- Create meaningful relationships with clients
- Enjoy meeting (when possible!) senior members of the business and clients
- Over time move the client relationship to a ‘trusted advisor’ in order to sustain longevity
- Ensure that the client’s needs are met at all times
- Managing expectations of clients
- Assist in the preparation and accuracy of material and business presentations
- Keep up to date with competitor activities and relevant industry trends, research and give feedback where necessary
- Assist in reviewing client profitability and client risk, putting in profitability/ retention strategies if needed
If you think you might be a good match for the role, please do send in your CV. We regret we cannot respond to everyone and will reach you if you fit the criteria