11333 About our client
We are working with an exciting and innovative VC investor operating in the software, SaaS, and data & technology infrastructure space. The firm is looking for an Investor Relations Director to work across the business, coordinating the investor relations and capital formation activities of the firm. The role calls for someone who can lead the investor outreach and engagement activities and help professionalise and scale the investor relationship building.
The firm is looking for an experienced professional to work in the London office with the same level of energy and dynamism as the team. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- Play a key role in organising the firm's fundraising activities including the organisation of investor roadshows and due diligence sessions
- Reach out to potential LPs and secure meetings with them, helping to grow the LP network
- Assist in the creation of documents related to launching a new fund
- Manage the process of responding to LP data inquiries/information requests, coordinating with various internal constituencies including investment teams, finance, legal and compliance
- Own and manage the investor due diligence process
- Build a strategically designed and flawlessly executed experience across every touchpoint for the firm's Limited Partners
- Coordinate the firm's quarterly and annual LP events, including drafting key messages/materials and overseeing event-related details (live and virtual) to enable takeaways, connections, and networking opportunities
- Connect and facilitate co-investment activities and also lead engagement with the firm's investor and advisory network
- Collect market intelligence and perform ongoing research of the venture capital industry, including industry best practices and relevant venture market data
- Leverage data to enable practical insights of the portfolio and the industry
- Develop strong fluency with the firm's portfolio company information database and be able to analyse data from the system to draw insights
- You have a sense of urgency, desire to find and close deals (a hunter), you are excellent in project management, and execution is your top priority.
- You are a strong team player
- Ideally from a private capital investor, placement agency, private banking, asset management or with a fund of funds background.
- Strong writing skills and outstanding communication abilities, with a special touch in interpersonal relationship building
- A top university level degree in a relevant field (at least BSs; MSc/PhD and MBA are preferred)