Our client is a global top 10 asset manager with one of the world’s largest real estate divisions. Specifically they are looking for an associate to join their global investor relations team. They are looking for a hungry and driven individual who is keen to deepen their current knowledge of the real estate industry, working in conjunction with portfolio teams to be a collaborative part of the wider global team with immediate exposure servicing institutional investors.
- Be main point of contact for investors
- Provide daily support to both existing and prospective clients across multiple funds.
- Conceptualise data utilized by investor services.
- Act as a connection between their third-party administrator within investor relations
- Respond to investor RFP’s, RFI’s and DDQ’s
- Update database requests inline with their third-party fund administrator.
- Coordinate responses to client requests across portfolio management, and business development.
- Track overview and report quarterly KPI’s.
- Strategic thinking to develop solutions for clients and constantly improve client service.
- Undergraduate degree (min 2:1)
- CAIA/CFA/MSc or further education desired
- 3-5 years’ experience in investor relations, preferably within Real estate.
- Proficient in MS powerpoint and excel with some quantitative data analysis.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent writing and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team and deal comfortably with internal stakeholders
- Strong ownership of work and ability to millti-task.