Our client a mid market private equity firm in London are seeking an Associate to join their fundraising and investor relations team.
Investor Relations Associate
As an Associate in the team you will work closely with the Head or Investor Relations on all fundraising activity for the firm. This role will suit an individual from an investment banking or accoutning background
- Prepare materials for institutional investor events and advisory board meetings.
- Liaising with current investors on funds performance.
- Drafting of RFPs and other material for new funds.
- Putting together pitchbooks and presentations and financial analysis
- Researching and preparing background materials and reports as required by the investor relations function in advance of investor/business development trips.
- Other ad-hoc duties / projects as assigned as the role continues to grow and evolve.