Our client are a market-leading real estate investment manager in London and are seeking an Associate to join their Fundraising/IR team.
As an Associate in the team you will report directly into the Head of Investor Relations on all investor-related and fundraising activity for the firm.
This will include:
- Preparing materials for institutional investors.
- Liasing and managing relationships with investors on investment strategies and fund performance.
- Drafting of RFPs, PPM's and other materials for new funds.
- Putting together pitchbooks and presentations as well as financial analysis.
- Researching and preparing background materials and reports as required by the investor relations function in advance of investor/ business development trips.
- Excellent academic credentials are required.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- ACA or in process for CFA.
- Experience in investment banking, accounting or IR at another fund.