Our client a global private equity firm are looking to hire an Analyst into their investor relations team in London. The role will involve working with the Head of Investor Relations on all fundraising and investor related activities:
- Producing presentations and marketing materials for investors
- Conducting fund/portoflio analysis for investors
- Managing relationships with existing LPs
- Creating RFPs and responding to DDQs
- Liasing with internal stakeholders (Investment, Legal, Finance)
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of Investment Banking, Consulting, ACA or Investment experinece.