Investor Relations Analyst - Private Equity
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Metis Search
- 23 Apr 19
Our client a mid-market private equity fund in London are seeking an Analyst to join their investor relations and fundraising team.
Investor Relations Analyst
As an analyst in the team you will work closely with the Head or Investor Relations on all fundraising activity for the firm. This will include:
- Prepare materials for institutional investor events and advisory board meetings.
- Liaising with current investors on funds performance.
- Drafting of RFPs and other material for new funds.
- Putting together pitchbooks and presentations and financial analysis
- Researching and preparing background materials and reports as required by the investor relations function in advance of investor/business development trips.
- Other ad-hoc duties / projects as assigned as the role continues to grow and evolve.
Skills / Experience:
• Excellent academic credentials are required.
• Strong financial and analytical skills.
• Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
• Strong project management skills.
• Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Knowledge and understanding of the PE industry is a benefit but not a requirement. Experience of working at an investment bank or consulting/accounting firm.
• Self-starter with a drive to succeed.
• High energy level, willing and able to work hard.
• Able to listen and willingness to learn quickly.
• Positive, enthusiastic outlook.
• Takes responsibility and ownership of own work.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• A committed team player with a desire to make a real contribution and difference.
• Exceptional attention to detail.