Investor Relations Analyst- Private Equity
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Metis Search
- 15 Oct 18
Our client are a world renowned private equity fund in London and are seeking an Analyst to join their Fundraising/IR team.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone from an ACA or Investment Banking background looking to move into Fundraising/ IR.
As an Analyst in the team you will work closely with the Head of Investor Relations on all fundraising activity for the firm.
This will include:
- Preparing materials for institutional investors.
- Liasing and managing relationships with investors on investment strategies and fund performance.
- Drafting of RFPs, PPM's and other materials for new funds.
- Putting together pitchbooks and presentations as well as financial analysis.
- Researching and preparing background materials and reports as required by the investor relations function in advance of investor/ business development trips.
- Excellent academic credentials are required.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience at an investment bank, accounting or consulting firm.