On behalf of a growing systematic credit asset manager, we are looking for an experienced Investor Relations professional to join a small investment team. The opportunity is to contribute to the development of a business and be a part of the success as it grows.
The successful candidate will have 5-10 years’ experience in alternative investment within investor relations/client service, ideally dealing with both UCITS and AIFs.
This role will require an individual who can excel in a high-pressure workplace. An ability to deal with multiple workstreams and challenges is key.
- Lead the production and development of all client reporting materials, working closely with the Head of Investor Relations
- Prepare and maintain all marketing materials, including factsheets, presentations, website, KIIDs, DDQ. Ensuring all materials are kept up to date
- Assist with inbound investor enquiries, ad hoc questions, and standard due diligence materials
- Provide detailed briefing information on clients and their portfolios in advance of their meetings with portfolio managers
- Host client interactions, including in-person/virtual update meetings and conference calls.
- Arrange, organise and host on site/virtual due diligence meetings
- Assist the distribution team with the smooth on-boarding of clients
- Ensure all investor and prospect interactions are recorded in the CRM system
- Ensure compliance with appropriate regulations, policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain client reporting for the Executive team
Required skills and experience:
- First class academic background
- Experience within a client servicing or investor relations position
- Understanding of credit markets and the various credit instruments
- Previous experience in alternative investments preferred, ideally dealing with both UCITS and AIFs
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Essential: strong quantitative skills, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Preferred: ability to use SQL/VBA. Understanding of website CMS
- Ability to work under pressure