- 50k + high commissions
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Aug 17
A London based FCA regulated financial boutique focused on the management of a real estate fund is looking for an experienced distributor of funds to Institutions, wealth managers and family offices.
Based in London with offices also in Switzerland and Italy the company is in need of dynamic, experienced and driven sale professional to help promote its real estate fund and raise assets into the same. The fund is Euro denominated and has 5 and a half years track record and has performed on average more than 7% a year. It is focused on distressed assets in Europe with two different strategies. The first strategy is applied on the assets acquired in touristic locations where the fund actively manages them through its own tour operator and generating a constant yield. The second strategy is to refurb and/or finalize the acquired assets and put them on sale at very competitive prices since the acquisition cost was extremely low as acquisitions are mainly done from Auctions.
The candidate must have:
- A minimum of three years in fund marketing either with a hedge fund, Investment Bank Capital Introduction team, traditional asset management company, third party marketer or placement agent
- Existing strong relationships with clients that are transferable.
- Ideally be fluent in 2+ languages.
- Entrepreneurial/Self-starter, able to work independently as well as within a team.
This is a London based opportunity and only applicants based in the UK should apply.
Our clients are HNWI, Family offices and wealth management companies.
The ideal candidate is driven by sales and will have the opportunity to receive a significant bonus based on commission according to the assets raised.