Investor Coverage, Private Markets, London, UK
We are working with a Placement agent of a leading independent investment bank. Their European Private Funds Advisory team was established in 2017 in London office and specialises in fundraising for Private Equity clients (GPs) from large institutional investors (LPs) as well as advising on secondary transactions. They are looking to hire an Vice President Investor Coverage.
In this role, you will take responsibility for investor coverage with specific focus on institutional clients in the Nordic region. You will be the point of contact for the institutional investors as well as working closely with the project management team. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain relationships with institutional investors across the Nordics and further European institutions
- Identifying and proactively approach prospective investors in this region
- Proactively market all of the firm's strategies and solutions to the appropriate investors in the region
- Working with internal teams to coordinate the capital raising process
- Reviewing investor communications and managing key deliverables