Role & Responsibilities
• Financial analysis of project models for both current and potential investments.
• Financial, legal and techncial due diligence of potential development partners.
• Macro-economic analysis of target countries.
• Analysis for investment opportunities by market, segment or sector.
• Research into financial performance of comparable assets, investors and funds.
• Valuation and analysis for potential purchase and sale of assets/infrastructure projects.
• Preparation of statistical analysis of fund performance.
• Asset valuation and financial performance measurement.
Background and Experience
• Candidates must have experience in infrastructure and/or energy at an investment bank, private equity or project finance firm.
• Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in financial analysis, company valuations or financial modelling role - advanced Excel and VBA skills are essential
• Experience in infrastructure and renewable energy valuation, especially in development and/or construction stage assets
• Good understanding of project finance documentation and transaction structuring and execution
• Significant analytical and reporting skills.
• A curiosity in the sector and the types of assets.
• Fluent English required and a second language would be helpful.
• A strong academic background is required, demonstrated by a top-tier degree and further financial professional qualifications
• Confident, self-starter with a pro-active attitude and will enjoy working amongst a small, highly driven and energetic team
• Please note, there is extensive global travel attached to this role