My client is a well-known Global Asset Manager currently seeking an Investment Writer Fixed Income to produce thought provoking articles and investment content.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the candidate beginning to establish their career within investment writing, or an RFP or Client Reporting Professional with impeccable Fixed Income product knowledge to take on a new challenge with a globally respected business.
- Production of content for distribution to clients, with occasional work focused on the professional investor market of private client wealth managers.
- Work with the fund management team to ensure that key tactical and strategic messages are incorporated in the content produced.
- Ensure any content produced is fit for purpose and is approved for use by the fund management teams and Compliance.
- Work with the Marketing Executive and media agency to ensure that any content produced is appropriately distributed.
- Work with the Investment Corporate Editorial Manager to ensure that, where appropriate, content can be used for editorial purposes.
- Ensure that the targets agreed for the production of content with client Boards are met and that all client trusts receive sufficient coverage throughout the course of the year.
- Work with the Marketing Team to ensure that there is appropriate forward planning for the content to be produced and that this is communicated within the team and to the media and PR agencies.
- Act as a champion for the production of content within the department and ensure that the latest and most appropriate methods for content production are utilised.
- Work closely with other content production teams to ensure consistency of messaging and the efficient use of fund manager resource.
- Ideally Asset Management experience or strong knowledge of Equity OR Fixed Income
- Excellent writing capabilities
- Ideally degree and/or studying for IMC
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders
If you believe this to be of interest, please send your CV across and we will be in touch.