Miryco Consultants are working with a global leader in the asset management world. This top tier firm are seeking an Investment Support Analyst with 3-5+ years experience to join their successful investment support segment, closely supporting fund managers and bridging the gap between Middle and Front Office.
Providing an excellent progression runway and exposure to Front Office activity, the responsibilities and activities will include:
- Building a strong network across the London office, sharing knowledge and proactively engaging to encourage the improvement of processes and enable the efficient resolving of issues.
- Develop a strong and consistent knowledge of funds and securities assigned and understands details driving the operational processes and the portfolio impacts.
- Leverages fund and operational knowledge and uses investment acumen to enhance output.
- Scenario analysis, liquidity reporting, and investment data review for timely and efficient delivery to portfolio managers.
- Minimum 3 years Investment Support experience.
- Must have evidence of being able to recognize opportunities, recommend process improvements and implement solutions to gain efficiencies.
- The successful candidate will ideally hold an academic background in finance, as this role will cover analytical functions to support the fund managers.
- Knowledge of Fixed Income and Equities asset classes.
Salary: £50,000 plus very good bonuses
Location: Based in London, with flexible working.
Right to work: Unfortunately, there is no visa sponsorship provided for this opportunity.