My client is a highly reputable, global asset manager. They are seeking a contractor to join their Emerging Markets team. This role will be the team to drive asset gathering and retention activities across Emerging markets. You will be responsible for cross assets, with a focus on Asian Equities.
This individual will be working closely with both the investment and business development teams to help develop arguments to support and promote emerging market strategies.
- Act as the SME for emerging markets, responding to information requests about investment products under coverage
- Provide existing/prospect clients with thought leadership pieces on investment strategy, market views, positioning and performance
- Ensure consistent messaging around product characteristics and investment capability under coverage
- Support client pitches- analysing client requirements, strategy of choice and deliver clear pitch presentations
- Position investment capabilities internally
- Good knowledge of equity & emerging markets
- APAC exposure is an advantage but not essential
- Previous experience as investment specialist/CPM/Product Specialist or equivalent (Equity analyst may also be considered)
- Ability to produce client reports. & comment on financial markets, portfolio performance, positioning, economic outlook etc.
- Bloomberg & Microsoft Office proficient