Investment Risk expert required to join busy leading Fund business based in London
Working for a Fund Management business based in the city, my client is looking for a risk expert to do the following -
- Integral member of the Investment Risk team
- To measure, monitor, analyse and report investment risks (market, liquidity, counterparty credit, leverage, valuation risks etc.) for funds mmanaged by the business
- To maintain and enhance investment risk data, models, systems and reporting
- Develop and maintain a high standard of investment risk analysis and reporting across various asset classes
- Maintain and enhance data, modelling and reporting systems & workflows for investment risk processes
- Prepare investment risk analysis and Management Information for various committees.
- Work with the Head of Investment Risk to implement enhanced risk & quantitative models, risk systems and automated reporting workflows.
- Interim or Interim to Permanent Opportunity
- Educated to degree level - Mathematics, Finance or related Quantitative discipline
- 3-6 years plus years of relevant work experience within Investment Risk in asset management industry
- Python expertise and experience is essential