- Extend and enhance our risk analysis framework to handle new strategies, new products and new asset classes.
- Develop novel risk algorithms to assess positioning in both normal market conditions and stressed scenarios.
- Provide insight regarding drivers of risk movements to senior management and portfolio managers.
- 2-4 years’ experience analysing market risk within investment portfolios.
- A working knowledge of financial markets.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Confident coding in Python or the ability to quickly adapt a similar skillset.
- Evidence of high levels of self-motivation, strong work ethic and determination.
Winton is a research-based investment management company with a specialist focus on statistical and mathematical inference in financial markets. The firm researches and trades quantitative investment strategies, which are implemented systematically via thousands of securities, spanning the world's major liquid asset classes. Founded by CEO David Harding in 1997, Winton today manages assets for some of the world’s largest institutional investors.