My client is looking for an Investment Risk analyst to join the team.
The role will report direct into the Head of Investment Risk.
- Monitor, analyse, measure and report Investment Risk for the funds managed by the firm.
- Enhance the Investment risk models, systems, data and reporting across various asset classes.
- Develop and maintain a high standard of Investment Risk and reporting across various asset classes, funds and client portfolio levels.
- Maintain and enhance data, modelling and reporting systems.
- Prepare investment risk analysis.
- A Degree or equivalent in a STEM subject.
- Relevant experience.
- Good programming skills with Excel VBA and in R or Python.
- Highly developed numerical, analytical and report writing skills.
If you would like to know more please do apply or send me an email: MK@barclaysimpson.com