Investment Research Analyst Role at Emerging Markets Hedge Fund in London
This is an opportunity for a highly motivated candidate to join an award-winning Hedge Fund researching equity and fixed income opportunities in Emerging Markets. The successful candidate must have the ability to work well under pressure.
- Conducting research into potential investment opportunities
- Support all elements of sector and company analysis and idea generation including:
- Meeting preparation
- Company model developments, updates and refinement
- Quantitative analysis and screening
- Ensure company news flow and results are correctly and efficiently captured
- Writing research reports and presenting ideas
The position will work closely with the Portfolio Managers.
- A Bachelor's Degree with a minimum 2:1 or equivalent in economics, accounting, finance, business or mathematics
- Fluent in Spanish
- A good working knowledge and personal interest in financial markets
- CFA or Chartered Accountant / ACA qualifications preferable
- High attention to detail with strong problem solving, numeracy and analytical skills
- A commitment to continual learning and self-improvement
- Good communication skills to extract requirements and explain solutions
- An ability to manage own workload and take responsibility for tasks and delivery to a deadline
- Advanced excel skills
- Allowed to legally work in the UK
- Some experience in either a hedge fund, asset manager or banking would be advantageous
- Level of relevant experience anywhere from 1 to 10 years
Please send a CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com
Compensation: Depending on experience + bonus.
Please note that due to high volume of applicants only candidates invited to an interview will be contacted.