This leading global asset manager is looking to add an experience Client and Investment Reporting Specialist and Manager to the existing team. You will work with and manage a small team who run the EMEA Daily Reporting Schedule.
- Managing and overseeing the EMEA report production teams in the creation and distribution of various client & investment reports and pitchbooks.
- Oversea day to day workflow and deliverables and ensure all deadlines are met.
- Providing Leadership and direction to a team of Managers that will in be responsible for the production of materials that include Investment Pitchbooks, Portfolio Updates, Quarterly Reviews, Fact Sheets and other reporting
- Being accountable for the efficient running of day to day operations of the team
- Provide leadership in the conceptualization and innovation of our reporting capabilities to improve the effectiveness and value of our client & investment product reporting production and delivery processes, develop change programs and drive organisational and talent
- Own and Manage the strategic direction of the team within the context of the overall group strategy
- Engage in industry forums and look to bring industry insight into the Firm as well developing an acute understanding of reporting capabilities and where improvements can be made
- Developing and executing on a robust stakeholder management strategy focused on driving alignment of interests in order to deliver effective reporting outcomes, with focus on maintaining integrity in our current end to end business processes as well as future innovation and improvement
- Recruit, direct, motivate, and develop staff/management team, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth, and their ability to build and sustain a team culture of efficiency and quality. Accountable for the financial and human resources of a large department/multiple departments to include budgeting, staffing resources, etc.
- Provides ongoing coaching and develops associates, organising team training and sharing technical, organisational knowledge and experience to develop and challenge staff and prepare them for increased responsibilities. In this role you will develop team and individual objectives, set goals, provide constructive and developmental feedback, deliver performance evaluations and make compensation recommendations.
You will possess:
- Strong client reporting skills and knowledge
- Significant prior management skills and able to exhibit leadership, coaching and supervisory skills
- Excellent understanding of Investment Management products and lifecycles with the ability to translate and simplify complex business and technical concepts
- A proven track record of delivery at both a strategic and granular level.
- Excellent negotiation skills & ability to influence
- Ability to work well with people with varying technical, business, and cultural backgrounds
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing projects in a matrix environment
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills