The successful candidate will have a ‘can-do’ attitude and be integral to developing an opinion based brand that offers deep and relevant insight into what institutional clients need and how to articulate our client's capabilities to meet those needs. Content development will cut across all mediums, such as sales materials, opinion and educational pieces, video content, client-tailored training programs through to the production of PR orientated articles and awards submissions. Content will be developed directly by the individual and/or in some instances via the use of specialist agencies, which will be directly managed by the individual. Maintaining the institutional website will be a direct responsibility of this role.
In addition to marketing content creation, this individual will develop deep expertise and knowledge on our client's competitors, building a comprehensive understanding of our strengths and weaknesses, influencing how our client positions themselves in the marketplace. Using this insight, our client will ask for regular competitor reporting to assist their distribution teams and their Institutional Operating Committee to help contextualize their commercial opportunity based on what and how their competitors are marketing themselves.
Success in this role will be achieved by developing close working relationships with our client's Investment Directors across asset classes and the sales teams globally to ensure that our client's proposition us conveyed in the strongest way for their target audiences, giving them a competitive, institutional edge.
· Development and coordination of content with respective teams to ensure consistent proposition articulation for sales and marketing collateral on focus capabilities - brochures, sales strategy flyers, pitch books etc;
· Liaison with agencies to produce ‘on brand’ materials across all mediums (written, digital etc) from brief to production and compliance sign off;
· Coordination with editorial, PR, product and other marketing teams to develop innovative means of demonstrating our client as an opinion leader within the institutional marketplace;
· Oversight of Global Institutional Website, including content development and compliance;
· Quarterly competitor reporting to the Institutional Operating Committee and distribution teams on focus capabilities for core competitors.
Experience and Qualifications Required
· Good technical investment knowledge, preferable to be CFA Level 1
· Strong written communication skills
· Track record in project delivery and coordination
· Inquisitive, analytical mind
· High energy individual able to work independently and with a wide range of people from across the business