Investment Manager - European Infrastructure Fund
- Outstanding base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 22 Sep 17
Superb opportunity to join this European infrastructure fund
Our client is a leading European infrastructure fund, who are now looking to add an Investment Manager to their team. The role will focus on the origination and execution of investments for the fund in the EMEA region.
Day to day, you will work on meeting investee companies, valuations, investment appraisals, structuring, financial and business analysis and managing transactions. The team is collegiate and they have a great working atmosphere.
They are interested in meeting with professionals who will have a background as follows:
- Senior associates/ managers from other infrastructure funds
- Senior Associates/ VPs/ ADs from other investment banks with infrastructure experience
- Senior Manager/ AD level professionals from the major accounting firms or project finance advisory
The role is probably most suitable for a professional with 6 - 10 years experience