The Portfolio Implementation team is responsible for the full range of investment activities, policyholder and shareholder activities. The Investment manager (Shareholder Assets) supports the investment process for shareholder funds with investment analysis, day-to-day management of portfolio steering and oversight activities, including implementation strategic asset allocation (SAA) and Asset Liability management (ALM) rebalancing trades and portfolio restructuring initiatives. Furthermore the position holder is responsible for up to date content and commentary of management information packs and investment committee reports in relation to shareholder assets
· Support day to day portfolio steering activities for shareholder funds, including (but not limited to), instruction and coordination of asset allocation rebalancing decisions, oversight of hedging programs as well as management of cash flows and liquidity
· Perform investment analyses to support business and portfolio steering activities, such as trade proposals to support SAA and ALM rebalancing activities or portfolio management actions proposed by the Market & Product team or external managers.
· Monitor investment guideline and investment mandate compliance and propose remedial actions in case of compliance breaches.
· Work in close collaboration with Actuarial and Finance in managing the shareholder asset portfolio in line with Investment Guidelines and applicable regulations, such as Matching Adjustment rules.
· Provide input and commentary for management information packs and investment committee reports with support from the Asset Management Middle Office
· Manage documentation and investment governance processes, such as documentation and classification of new private debt purchases, Matching Adjustment Eligibility assessments etc.
· 3-6 years of relevant experience
· Experience in supporting strategic asset allocation and asset liability management processes is of advantage
· Proven ability in and enthusiasm for working and communicating effectively with various internal clients and external stakeholders