- Market rate
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- The Emerald Group
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
My client is looking to hire someone into their London based team.
1. To develop and take ownership of the companies vision, business plan and values, and to be totally committed to these. To ensure direct reports do likewise.
2. Work with sponsors to agree strategic aims, consistent with funding targets and covenant.
3. To lead the delivery of the companies investment approach to sponsors (and other stakeholders) including attendance at client meetings and new business presentations. Work with the clients account managers with regards to investment matters.
4. To provide support to the internal and external customers, in particular in articulating and communicating investment strategy.
5. Support new business, taking the lead with investment related aspects.
6. Set priorities and manage expectations of workflow between the teams, ensuring resources are identified and prioritised
- Strong understanding of pension fund assets and liabilities
- Knowledge of how discount rates are set for Technical Provisions in actuarial valuations and the implications of this
- Extensive knowledge of DB pensions environment in the UK
- Familiarity with LDI solutions
- Knowledge of asset liability systems and processes as applied to pensions.
- 5 - 10 years pensions/investment experience in a pensions environment (consultancy, fiduciary or asset management)