Investment Management Risk Manager - Counterparty Credit Risk - Operational Risk
London, England, United Kingdom
My Client a Top Tier Investment Management Firm is looking for a Counterparty Credit Risk Manager to join a Team of 5 . You will be responsible for the day to day activities in Credit Risk Management whilst training two other team members with subject matter knowledge of Counterparty Credit Risk and also being being involved in wider Operational Risk activities for the firm.
- Development and execution of the counterparty credit risk processes and monitoring.
- Development and maintenance of the credit risk policy and procedures.
- Stakeholder relationship management.
- Provide support for the counterparty credit risk group meetings and the production of relevant materials (agenda, minutes and analysis etc.).
- Assist with the assessment of operational risk across the firm including Risk & Control Self Assessments and New Products, Markets & Instruments.
- Assist with the development of analysis /models supporting the production of the firms ICAAP
- Assist with the production of general risk management information and reporting for various governance committees.
- Coordinate the review and update of the organisation’s key policies.
- Provide training on Risk processes and policies as required.
- Assist with queries and responses to client due diligence requests and RFP’s.
- Assist with the maintenance and update of the department policy & procedure documents.
- Assist with or lead other projects or initiatives as required on behalf of Risk.
Experience required :
- Experience working in an credit risk role
- Experience of operational risk / risk frameworks
- Experience working in financial services – preferably in investment management.
- Experience of a wide range of investment products (Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives & Private Markets).
- Excellent reporting and data analysis skills.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications and strong IT/systems capabilities (Bloomberg & thinkFolio).
- Degree qualification and or equivalent industry related qualification (IMC, CFA, Risk etc.).
Please for full description mail me at email@example.com