Due to more expansion, a great new opportunity has arisen for an intellectually curious individual with a proven interest in investments to join the established leader in multi-manager investing. With a focus on investment performance, we pride ourselves on the rigour of our research, and will provide you with the work environment, tools and access to really shine and make an impact.
What you'll do:
• You will be responsible for accurate and timely data management and the maintenance and development of analytical tools
• You will undertake in depth portfolio and performance analysis by producing investment statistics, analysis and reports in an accurate and timely manner
• Assist in undertaking research on alpha sources, investment markets, investment strategies and investment products
• You’ll assist in communications and reporting with SEI business units, external clients and prospects
• Support the Equity Portfolio Management Team as required, responding to ad-hoc requests which could include the production of presentation materials, portfolio risk calculations, Excel/VBA debugging, etc
What you bring to the table:
• Educated to degree standard (or equivalent) – preferably in finance, mathematics or science
• Experience with programming languages such R, Python, or Matlab; knowledge of databases and their management desirable.
Attributes we value:
• Research-minded, proactive, and a genuine curiosity in investments
• A measurable and demonstrable interest in equities
• Whilst we think our people are well-rounded individuals candidates with a preference for the technical are preferred for this role.
SEI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and so much more…
After 50 years in business, SEI remains a leading global provider of investment management, investment processing and investment operations solutions. Reflecting our experience within financial services and financial technology our UK office is based between the City of London and the growing technology hub of Shoreditch. The open plan nature of our office space, flowing lines and numerous art installations are designed to encourage innovation and creativity in our workforce. We recognise that our people are our most valuable asset and are (literally) invested in your success; we know that a healthy, happy and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. We are focused on ensuring a healthy work-life balance and offer our employees benefits which include private medical care for you and your family, access to GPs online for appointments, enhanced family leave, volunteer days, access to thriving employee networks and not forgetting free fruit twice a week.
SEI Investments (Europe) Limited (‘SIEL’) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 191713).