A great opportunity for a candidate with knowledge of investment guidelines coding or pre/post trade reporting to join a successful asset management firm in London. This role would suit somebody looking to expand their experience from a first role in compliance and take the next step in their career.
My client is an asset management firm with presence in the UK and Europe. This Investment Guidelines Analyst role will be located in their London office.
The Investment Guidelines Analyst will:
- Interpretation, coding and quality control of rules covering investment restrictions for Funds and new mandates/segregated accounts
- Interpretation, coding and quality control of regulatory rules (UCITS/NURS etc.)
- Negotiate guidelines with the Investment teams
- Escalate rule and system issues and work with the Front Office Systems team
- Respond to breach queries
- Review of pre & post trade alerts and complete daily reporting tasks
- Daily Monitoring Report and follow up with operations and the investment teams
- Follow up on Investment breaches/errors
- Regulatory disclosures
The successful candidate will:
- Ability to code investment guidelines
- Knowledge of trading systems
- Good product knowledge of equities, fixed income, derivatives and multi-asset products.
- Good regulatory knowledge or UCITS and NURS.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products to be able to build reports and analyse outputs.
- Basic salary up to £55,000pa, relative to experience for the role.
- Central London location