Investment Guideline Management / Rule Coding Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Carnegie Consulting
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
IMG Analyst, dynamic, successful, entrepreneurial Alternative Asset Management firm – London This role is for the ambitious junior compliance coder who wants to gain a foothold in one of the major players in Derivatives and Fixed Income securities. You will gain extremely marketable experience coding mandates which will empower your future career in this field.
- This is a brand new role sitting in the Investment Guideline Management Team for one of the most successful Alternative Asset Managers in the City.
- Due to the firms continuing success, the IGM Team has need of a skilful analyst to join this vital part of the buy side process.
- This team is responsible for coding pre-trade and post-trade compliance rules into the “thinkFolio” Compliance system
- The role will also monitor daily the post-trade compliance rules and have oversight of any pre-trade compliance overrides
- You will have excellent academics as well as a robust and energetic character.
- You may will have experience coding LZ Sentinel, Charles River, thinkFolio, Aladdin or Mig 21.
- You may have detailed knowledge and understanding of Derivatives including IRS, Inflation, CDS and Equity Swaps.
- You must demonstrate understanding of risk management issues which affect the role and the organisation.