Investment Graded Corporate Credit Analyst
- £386 per day PAYE
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Temporary, Full time
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
LMA Recruitment are looking for a Credit Analyst to join an international bank in the City on a temporary basis.
Responsilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for covering selected Large corporates primarily for French and Belgian customers across a broad range of sectors.
- Primary products covered include vanilla Syndicated and Bi-Lateral Loan products (including some M&A), Derivatives (Swaps, FX), Trade Services and Leasing.
- Working on non-portfolio deals as workflow dictates and also accompany Marketing Officers, as required, to attend Bankers meetings / results presentations.
- Research, prepare and submit detailed and accurate written credit reports (recommendations) to the Credit Department for new and existing transactions covering all credit critical issues in a timely manner. Credit applications will cover detailed, but succinct, Borrower description, Financial Analysis, Competitor Analysis, as well as detailed projections.
- Liaise with other areas of the bank on transactions as appropriate including Legal, Syndications and Corporate Research Departments.
- The role requires this person to maintain the integrity of the banks internal systems relative to customers and be responsible for ongoing and continuous monitoring of portfolio.