Investment Fund operations role working with a London SW1 based investment fund manager
The successful applicant will have experience in a broad role of diverse aspects of investment fund activity including:
- portfolio management
- trade execution administration
- performance monitoring
- board reporting
- fund documentation
The role is varied and will suit someone with several years’ investment fund experience of front/middle office, and with a strong knowledge base in investment, fund administration or finance.
Roles, Responsibilities and Main Activities
- Fund operations support for our existing fund range including daily trading fund of funds, real estate and private equity investments.
- Assist with the launch and on-boarding of new funds (QIAIF & UCITS vehicles).
- Interaction with front office on portfolio management and reporting.
- Interaction with back office on reconciliations and breaks.
- Interaction with other fund service providers including; Administrators, Depositaries, and Auditors.
- Monthly and quarterly performance reporting to the Senior Management team.
- May involve some infrequent business travel to visit partners and clients in Dublin or Europe.
Skills & Other Requirements
- At least three years’ experience in the investment management or investment funds industry with knowledge of fund valuations, accounting or operations.
- A degree in a Business/Finance related discipline.
- Attention to detail and numerical ability.
- Ability to plan for and meet daily and monthly deadlines.
- Willingness to take on new activities and challenges.
- Work as part of a focused, dynamic team.
- Strong communication skills