Investment Director, UK private equity fund - New role - Jan 2018
- Excellent + caried interest
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 23 Jan 18 2018-01-23
Superb opportunity to join this UK private equity fund as an Investment Director
Investment Director, European Mid Market Private Equity Fund
We are now working with a mid market European private equity fund. They have a great track record in the mid cap private equity sector, investing an exiting some major names.
They invest in companies that have strong growth potential with the aim of building stronger, more profitable and more cash flow generative businesses. They look at investments in the £50m - £100m + range
They are now looking to add an Investment Director to their team, who will work in their London team.
In this instance, they are keen to bring somebody into the team to focus on the UK market.
The role will focus on the following
- Origination of investments for the fund in UK companies
- Leading the execution of investments for the fund
- Full management of deal process including management of advisors as principa
l - Negotiation of terms
- Active involvement in the management of portfolio companies
They are interested in meeting people who will have a background as follows:
- Investment Director level / or equivalent title with another private equity fund
- Strong UK deal experience
Probably with 7- 10 years experience + since graduating
- Good UK network
- Excellent deal sheet