Our client is a growing asset management house. Due to continued company success, they are now looking to recruit a Front Office Associate Investment Director to join their Equities team on a permanent basis.
Floating between the Front Office and Distribution functions in order to contribute to the asset class strategic plan for growth, the Associate Investment DIrector will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Support the commercialisation of the Equity franchise by driving and optimising the investment information and data provision effort between Front Office and Distribution
- Acting as a Front Office point person for information and data enquiries from both existing and prospective clients
- Acting as an information and data Subject Matter Expert on behalf of the Equities team, with the influence and impact to support the Distribution teams responsible for RFP’s, consultant databases, presentations, client reporting etc
- Accountable for building, maintaining and evolving an efficient and effective information and data infrastructure
- Drive continuous improvements in automation and enhancement of information and data provision
The Assciate Investment Director will meet the following criteria:
- Experience working with Equity investments
- Excel proficiency including processing, analysing and presenting data using intermediate functions
- Basic coding ability in e.g. Python
- High level of written and verbal communication skill
- Bloomberg and/or Factset proficiency
- IMC or CFA qualification
- Experience with creation of charts and other data visuals
If you believe your background meets the criteria of Front Office Data Analyst, please apply with your CV.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.