We are working with a top tier Asset Management firm who looking for a Data Management Analyst to join their data management team. The role focus will focus on providing data domain aligned support to FFS, IMG and key enterprise data stakeholders.
The role requires extensive experience in data management and project management, as the focus of the role is to provide data domain aligned support, while identifying and leading process enhancement initiatives. This opportunity would be ideal for individual who would be comfortable and thrive being the SME for data management, providing analysis and resolutions for complex data issues.
- Undergraduate degree in economics, accounting, finance or a related field.
- Minimum of three years data management experience, including one year of project management experience preferred.
- Proficiency in data management procedures and a strong knowledge of data domain workflows preferred.
- Excellent research, problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent judgement and ability to analyse issues quickly, while working being able to independently take appropriate action.
- Advanced skill and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Working knowledge of VBA and SQL is preferred.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills able to liaise with internal and external clients at all levels.
“Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills. “
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com