Our client is a leading global Fixed income asset manager who is looking to hire a creative and experienced investment content writer. Reporting to the head of communications in the US this person would be responsible for thought leadership and investment content in the EMEA region.
- Create engaging thought leadership material around technical fixed income themes
- Working closely with sales to create clear, concise, and engaging client content
- Work closely with Portfolio Managers to generate compelling investment content
- Creation of white papers
- Quarterly outlooks and reporting
- Supporting content development for website and other new initiatives
- Undergraduate degree (2.1 or above)
- MBA, CFA or additional qualification preferred
- 5-10 years’ experience in investment writing and content roles within asset management
- Proven Interest and experience of writing about fixed income essential
- Experience working within the asset management sector, specifically for institutional audiences
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, able to communicate ideas in different formats and situations for different audiences
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work too tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of asset management and broad economic topics/global current affairs.
Investment content, Thought Leadership, Investment writer, content writer, investment communications