A leading M&A advisor across the UK, Nordic and DACH regions is hiring an Associate as they expand their dedicated pan-european mid-market (£20m - £500m) coverage to strengthen their team in London. As a key player, you will be involved throughout the lifecycle of each M&A transaction - from origination, execution through to closing, with significant client contact as well as working with colleagues in our offices across the Nordic and DACH regions focusing on certain core sectors including business services, consumer, industrials, materials and technology.
- You will be an integral part of the execution team, interacting with clients and all levels of management.
- Working with a strong group of analysts you will provide support through project management, due diligence, Q&A, transaction documentation etc
- You will be responsible for various material preparation including pitch books, teasers, information memorandums and management presentations
- Modelling skills will be paramount to maximise value for each client
- You will have excellent communication skills working with clients and colleagues across Europe and beyond
Desired profile, qualifications and knowledge required:
- M&A experience at associate level accrued within Investment Banking, boutique advisory firm or Big 4 M&A team
- Mid-market M&A in any sector
- Excellent communicator in both spoken and written English