Investment Banking Compliance Manager. Regulatory Consulting Firm
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Holmes Search
- 05 Feb 19
Our client is looking for candidates with a focus on wholesale banking business and regulatory change. You will work cross functionally in supporting the teams to respond to industry's most current challenges, such as Brexit, LIBOR reform and capital markets conduct.
You can expect to work on projects such as:
- advice & implementation responding to conduct regulation e.g MiFID II, algorithmic trading governance and control, transaction reporting and reference rate reform
- governance, risk * control e.g Front Office supervision, model risk management and control framework optimisation.
- supporting clients with business change e.g Brexit planning and business analyst support
- managing a Banking & Capital Markets client delivery portfolio
- taking part in client engagements
- managing and building day to day client relationships across a complex network of stakeholders and management structures
- working with major banking & capital market clients where you can demonstrate your understanding of regulatory requirements, governance and contraols and approaches to project and programme delivery.
- experience of working with banks, regulators or within professional services/consulting organisations focused on regulatory/business change or front-to-back capital markets governance, risk and controls
- thye ability to apply independant judgement during engagements and to support conclusions reached to senior level personnel both internally and externally
- leadership skills with a proven track record of leading or being a part of a team in significant change programmes either as an industry professional or as a consultant
- good attention to details
- agility - an interest in working in a dynamic environment and on different projects in the capital markets arena