Gresham Hunt are working closely with a leading Investment Bank with the build out of their Internal Audit Function. Our client is looking to hire an exceptional Auditor in this growing space of the business. The role offers excellent career progression, with managers that will help you reach your professional targets as well as being given autonomy to go about your work whilst having the ability to deliver on key audits as well as facing off to senior members of the business.
The ideal candidate:
- Professional accounting, auditing (CIIA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or international equivalent) desirable or equivalent business experience.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Previous experience in an audit role within Investment Banking with a solid understanding of the trade lifecycle.
- Sound understanding of risk management principles and practices.
- Knowledge of Conduct and Prudential Regulatory Risk is desirable.
- Knowledge of Corporate Governance practices and frameworks is desirable
- Understanding of risk and controls in the asset management and wealth management environment including: asset types (e.g.equities, bonds, treasury / money market, alternatives, multi-asset investments),