The role will involve working on Technology M&A transactions, originating new transactions, meeting clients, and working proactively on marketing opportunities.
Our client is a corporate finance boutique with a market leading technology advisory team. The team focuses on areas such as software, media, and technology.
- Conducting relevant market research to assist with the origination of new technology transactions
- Developing and maintaining financial models for new transactions
- Conduct due diligence (financial, legal, operational etc) for target institutions
- Use a variety of valuation techniques and provide advice to client base
- Support the senior members of the team in client meetings and ongoing advice
- Corporate finance (TMT) experience within a boutique or bank
- Strong financial modelling and transaction management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent academics with additional qualifications desirable (MSc, ACA, CFA etc)
Offer to work for a leading mid-market corporate finance boutique