Investment Associate (pre MBA level) - private equity and alternative investments fund ‘new role Jan 2018’
- Outstanding base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 22 Jan 18 2018-01-22
Superb opportunity to join the European investments team of this massive private equity and alternative investments fund
Our client is a leading global private equity and investments firm. They invest directly in companies as well as alternatives such as coinvestments, secondaries and other alternative equity strategies. They have billions under management, have significant assets to invest, and are now looking to add an Investment Associate to their team.
The role will work on the origination and execution of investments for the fund. Inter alia, this will involve financial modelling, deal analysis, deal structuring, working on valuations, negotiation and execution. The fund is very active at the moment.
They are interested in meeting with a professional who will have a background as follows:
- 2nd year analyst to 1st Associate level investment banker
- private equity professional with 2-3 years investment experience
- mezzanine, secondaries, co-invest professional
- leveraged finance professional at the 2nd year analyst to 1st year associate level