Investment Associate (Real Estate Private Equity)
- £75k - £90k + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Carnegie Consulting
- 23 Nov 17 2017-11-23
An excellent opportunity for an ambitious Associate level Real Estate investment professional to join this highly active Private Equity firm based in Mayfair.
Specialising in major acquisitions and turnarounds of asset rich operating companies, the firm operate across the UK, Europe and North America. The company have a number of significant investments in their portfolio with an AUM of c.£2.2bn and significant deployable capital.
The management company is relatively lean so this role will have excellent exposure to all areas of transactions. You will be joining a small but experienced and high calibre acquisitions team and you will have regular interactions with all people across the business. Over time the role will become involved in sourcing as well as strategic involvement in the portfolio.
- 3 - 5 years experience, ideally gained in the Real Estate or M&A departments of an Investment Bank or a Private Equity Firm or Big 4 Real Estate team
- Excellent modelling skills (Building multi-site models; Lookups; Indirect functions)
- Excellent academic record with a minimum 2.1 degree from a top tier institution
- Comfortable with complex financial analysis
- Eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship
- Passionate, dedicated and ambitious