An exciting opportunity to join a growing single- family office based in London.
The purpose of this role is to research funds and source investment ideas from a broad universe of asset classes including private equity and debt, credit, distressed, VC and hedge funds.
- Research managers, funds and the markets in which they operate to generate investment ideas
- Proactively source new ideas and map the markets
- Support the CIO in managing the portfolios
- Lead manager due diligence meetings
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to support manager research
- Present research and analysis to the wider of the investment team
- 3-6 years relevant manager research experience at an asset manager, private bank or investment consultancy
- Firm grasp of private equity strategies
- Strong academic background
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ideally CFA or CAIA qualification
- Highly numerate with an analytical approach
- Strong communication skills
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.