Investment Associate Private Debt
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Partners Group AG
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
We are one of the largest global private markets investment managers, serving over 1000 institutional investors worldwide. We have USD 74 billion in assets under management and more than 1000 professionals across 19 offices worldwide. Partners Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural diversity.
What it's about
- Prepare detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis for the assessment of prospective private debt investments. Key responsibilities will include LBO modelling, analysis of due diligence materials, writing internal investment committee memorandums and contributing to investment committee discussions.
- Assist with the ongoing management of private debt investments including monitoring of investee company performance, assessing waiver and amendment requests and attending management meetings.
- Various other tasks such as valuation assessments, product reporting, market research and supporting Partners Group fundraising efforts.
What we expect
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university with a focus on Finance, Economics or Business Administration.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in private equity, investment banking, investment management or accountancy within a top-tier institution
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication abilities
- Fluent English language skills. Other European languages desirable but not essential
- Some European travel will be required
What we offer
- Opportunity to learn from some of the world's leading private market experts
- Flat management structure with significant exposure to senior leaders and decision makers
- High levels of responsibility from the start offering ample development opportunities
- Attractive career path with a potential for long-term advancement
- Competitive salary with performance-related compensation model