Brilliant opportunity to join the principle investments team of this global investment firm.
Our client is global investment fund investing in oil and gas, metals and mining and other related assets. They manage a $5 billion + fund
They are now looking to add an Investment Associate to their team, who will work on the origination and execution of investments for the fund.
Day to day, this will involve:
- identification of potential investments for the fund
- carrying out an initial business, sector and financial review of the target
- financial modelling of the projected returns on the investment
- presenting analysis to senior management
- working on the negotiation and execution of the deal
- The successful candidate can expect to work on all aspects of the deal execution process.
- portfolio management of assets
You are most likely to be working as follows:
- Analyst 3 to associate 2 in the M&A, leveraged finance or project finance team of a major bank or advisor
- Investment professional from another investment fund
- Infrastructure, energy, metals and mining deal experince