Investment Associate - Tier One Infrastructure Fund (pre MBA level) ‘new role Jan 2018’
- Outstanding base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 23 Jan 18 2018-01-23
Superb opportunity to join this Tier One infrastructure fund
Our client is a tier one, global infrastructure fund, who are now looking to add an Associate to their team. The role will focus on the origination and execution of investments for the fund in the EMEA.
The fund has massive assets under management and is a world class investor.
Day to day, you will work on meeting investee companies, valuations, investment appraisals, structuring, financial and business analysis and managing transactions. The team is collegiate and they have a great working atmosphere.
They are interested in meeting with professionals who will have a background as follows:
- Investment associates from other infrastructure funds
- 3rd year analyst to 1st year Associates from other investment banks
- There is some flexibility about the level at which they hire, but it is likely that you will have 3-4 years experience