This is an opportunity to join one of Europe's largest and most respected Real Estate investors. The role sits in their Residential Development Finance team executing large scale transactions in the UK and across Europe.
The position sits within the Residential Development team within the organisation and focuses on UK transactions across the Living sectors. The team has discretionary capital to invest, targeting mid to large development loans in the UK, with ambition to deploy capital across the capital structure on Residential Development transactions on a Pan-European basis over the next 12 months. This role will involve underwriting, structuring and executing development whole loans, focused on UK residential markets. It will also involve the ongoing asset management of existing investments, which includes periodic investor reporting and supporting value-add initiatives. The candidate will also contribute to fundraising support for the subsequent residential focused mandates in addition to any new strategies aligned with the firm's strategic growth within Real Estate.
- University educated with experience in either a Real Estate debt or equity transactions role (with development focus).
- A good understanding of financial approaches, tools and techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of real estate fundamentals, with experience in residential being preferred.
- Highly organized with a good attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. The candidate is expected to independently design, create, audit and maintain underwriting models and present the analysis output clearly and concisely.
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment related to a growing business
- Results focused with the ability to manage numerous and conflicting priorities and requests.
- A desire to work as part of a collaborative, highly driven entrepreneurial team.
- Good relationship builder/networker with the ability to work collaboratively and constructively with partners and external stakeholders.
- Self-sufficient with a hands-on attitude
- Highly motivated and well organised with a strong work ethic